Brushless, Cordless 4‑Speed Impact Driver
PRICE IN CART
Shipping Weight: 2.43 lbs
4 Speed, Quickshift, 1/4" Brushless Hex Impact, This is THE tool! Packed with features, it is a must have.
Makita XDT16 Specs:
Impacts Per Minute (var. 4 spd.) : 0 - 1,100 / 0 - 2,600 / 0 - 3,600 / 0 - 3,800 IPM
No Load Speed (var. 4 spd.) : 0 - 1,100 / 0 - 2,100 / 0 - 3,200 / 0 - 3,600 RPM
1600 in.lbs. of max torque!
· Quick-Shift Mode™ uses the brushless motor’s electronic controls to find the best balance of speed and torque for each application for more efficient fastening
· BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 3,600 Max RPM and 1,600 in.lbs. of Max Torque
· 4-speed power selection (0-1,100/ 0-2,100/ 0-3,200/ 0-3,600 RPM & 0-1,100/ 0-2,600/ 0-3,600/ 0-3,800 IPM) provides precise fastening control for a wide range of applications
· Additional one-touch 4-speed power selector button under the chuck for added convenience
· Assist Mode (A-mode) feature helps eliminate "screw cam-out" and "cross threading" by driving at low speed until tightening begins
· Two Tightening Modes (T-mode) for faster tightening of self-drilling screws in thick or thin gauge metal; helps prevent damage to the screw or workpiece
· Reverse rotation auto-stop mode stops rotation and impact when fastener is loosened adequately
· Built-in L.E.D. lights on both sides helps eliminate shadows and illuminate a larger area
· Compact and ergonomic design at only 4-9/16" long
· Weighs only 1.9lbs. bare, and 3.4 lbs. with battery (battery not included with any Z model tool,) This is a bare tool only, No Battery, No Charger.
Added features include the one-touch 4-speed power selector button under the chuck, which enables one-handed speed changes, and reverse rotation auto-stop mode which stops rotation and impact when the fastener is loosened adequately to help prevent over-loosening and dropped fasteners.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT® system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion batteries. Makita 18V LXT® batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.